Saturday, August 2, 2014

Mini pumpkin pies

 I wanted to try something new for a christmas party we were going to. It was a pot luck with grab and go appetizers and I was in charge of a dessert. I thought it would be a good idea to make mini pumpkin pies instead of a large one that needs to be cut, put on a plate and eaten with a fork. 
These minis were great finger foods and a big hit at the party!


First, I rolled out the pre made pie crust onto a cutting board. 
Then, using a wine glass I cut out circles. Of course, if you have cookie cutters, that works too. 
 Using a non-stick cupcake pan I put the circles into each spot. 
 using the left over dough, I balled it together and rolled it out again to cut out more circles. 

 Simply fill each one with your favorite pumpkin pie recipe, cook to directions and ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment