Friday, August 9, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers

I decided at the beginning of the year to post my teacher created resources online to sell. It took a lot of time to make them pretty, detailed, and error free to sell, but finally I have posted some and made money off things that I use in my personal classroom anyway. Of course all this money goes back into my classroom, as any teacher can relate to :)
This year I have moved from North Carolina teaching 3rd grade Math and Science, to TEXAS teaching 4th grade ELA. This will be a big change this year for me, but it will mean a lot of new personal, unique resources that I get to offer on my TPT store. 
Since most of the country has moved to Common Core State Standards, I still intend to make sure my resources align with it, even though Texas has not adopted it. 

Check it out:
Teachers Pay Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment